Return flights to Sri Lanka from Europe in the €300s & €400s! (Ukraine International)
Sri Lanka is truly an incredible country. Amazing food, friendly people and so much beauty! You might even get lucky and have to stop on the road to let an elephant cross like we did!
1. Don’t miss out on Yala National park; even if it means getting up at a horrendous hour in the morning for a long drive. You can see leopards, elephants and so many wonderful creatures!
2. If you fancy splurging on a night in Colombo before or after your flights, I thoroughly recommend the Galle Face Hotel or even just head along there for a drink to see some absolutely incredible sunsets!
3. On the opposite side of the budget; if you’ve always fancied staying in a proper cabana, head down to Tangalle and stay at Palm Paradise Cabanas. I did wake up to a (thankfully harmless) snake working its way across the beams above my head at one point but I also had a monkey on my Cabana’s roof so it’s definitely an experience!
P.S: We’re not being paid to write this, just had a great stay there and would recommend to others :-)
Helsinki (HEL) – €444
Larnaca (LCA) – €403
Paris (CDG) – €407
Rome (FCO) – €431
Stockholm (ARN) – €383
Vilnius (VNO) – €445
Warsaw (WAW) – €478
Late August – November 2017
I think these fares will last a day or two.
To find the cheapest available dates, search in Google Flights using the sample search below. Book here if you prefer to purchase directly from the airline or a major OTA like Orbitz or Priceline.
- These fares could disappear anytime, even within a few hours. If you’ve clicked the sample searches, played around with a few dates, and not seeing fares close to those listed in this email, it likely means they’re gone :-(
- General advice on how/when to find cheap flights
- How to use Google Flights & Momondo
- Should I book via Momondo or nah?
Scott’s Cheap Flights