30-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you’d like to request a refund you must do so within the first 30 days after upgrading. Please email us at [email protected] to request your refund and your subscription will immediately be cancelled if it is still active.
If you registered for a free trial
If you signed up for a free trial and want to cancel, be sure to do so before the trial ends to avoid getting charged.
- All subscriptions are set to renew automatically by default. If you do not want your subscription to auto renew, please log into your settings and cancel your subscription before the renewal date. Once cancelled, you will continue to receive the emails you paid for until the end of your subscription, but you will not be charged again.
- Refunds can only be requested within 30 days of upgrading to become a premium subscriber.
- Automatic renewals are non-refundable since they all occur outside of the initial 30 day refund period.
- Each household is allowed one free trial or one refund as long as it follows the rest of the policies on this page. If you have already redeemed a free trial or a refund, you do not qualify for another.
- Pro-rated refunds will not be issued.
Questions & Answers
Q. I’ve already cancelled my subscription. How can I request a refund?
A. Simple! Just send us an email to [email protected] with the email address connected to your subscription and we’ll be happy to help out! Remember refunds may only be requested within the first 30 days of upgrading.
Q. I can’t find the cancellation link to my subscription, help!
A. If you’re having trouble finding where to cancel your subscription or curious about your subscription status, please email us at [email protected] and we’ll help out.
Q. I’m halfway through my subscription plan and no longer need it. Do you offer pro-rated refunds?
A. No, we do not offer pro-rated refunds on any subscription.
Q. Do I have 30 days to request a refund on every charge?
A. No, you can only request a refund on the first subscription charge and this must be requested within the first 30 days to be a valid refund request.
Q. I booked all the flights I need for this year, can I pause my subscription?
A. We do not currently have the ability to pause subscriptions, however this is something we will be working on in the future.
Q. I forgot to cancel my subscription and it auto-renewed. Can I get a refund?
A. No, our 30-day money-back guarantee only applies to the first subscription charge. You can view your renewal date and easily cancel your subscription before it renews at any time by logging into your settings page.
Q. Why was my refund request denied?
A. We only provide refunds on subscriptions that meet our 30-day money-back guarantee policy outlined on this page. If your refund request was denied, it is because your refund request does not meet our requirements. If you feel that there has been an error in handling your refund request, you can appeal the decision by filling out this form.
Q. How long will my refund take?
A. Once we have processed and confirmed the refund, it will normally appear on the card charged within 5-10 business days, depending on the card and the bank that issued the card. If you do not see the refund within those 10 business days, please contact your bank for further information.