NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Sponsor. The REFERRAL SWEEPSTAKES (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Scott’s Cheap Flights, Inc. located at 1942 Broadway St., STE 314C, Boulder, CO 80302 (“Sponsor”). This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Friendbuy, Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook.
- Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry, and who are not otherwise prohibited from participating in the Sweepstakes as provided in these Official Rules. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, Friendbuy, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, dealers, advertising and promotional agencies, and their immediate family members and persons living in their same household are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. .
By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Sponsor, Friendbuy, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, dealers, advertising and promotional agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, from any damages of any form that you might incur as a result of participation in the Sweepstakes or from acceptance, receipt, use, misuse, or possession of the prizes. The prizes are awarded on the condition that Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or from acceptance or possession of the prizes. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules which will be final and binding in all respects. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
Entry Period. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 AM Mountain Time on the first day of the month and ending at 11:59:59 PM Mountain Time the final day of the month. (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter. To enter the Sweepstakes, during the Sweepstakes Period,
- Visit scottscheapflights.com/invite and complete the form to receive a personalized referral marketing link.
- Use your referral link or in-form share buttons to invite others to sign up for a Scott’s Cheap Flights membership. The referral link will track all new member sign ups and free trials started.
- Upon the sign up attributable to your personalized referral link, you will earn one entry to qualify for 1 year of Elite to be awarded after the close of the Sweepstakes Period. 3 winners will be chosen for the sweepstakes period.
You may alternatively participate in the Sweepstakes for the Grand Prize of 1 Year of Elite by mailing, on a 3” x 5” piece of paper, your full name, email address, phone number, and mailing address to Scott’s Cheap Flights, PO Box 202636, Denver CO 80220, Attn: Referral Sweepstakes – Entry. Mailed-in entries to participate in the Sweepstakes must be postmarked during the Sweepstakes Period and received by Sponsor at least one (1) day before the Notification Date (defined below). Mailed-in entries will be handled in the same manner as are online Sweepstakes entries.
Entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
You may enter the sweepstakes multiple times during the sweepstakes period. There will be no limit to the number of entries during the Sweepstakes Period.
Only one person or household sharing the same e-mail, or street address, will be processed during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder. After successful completion and assuming you meet the eligibility requirements, you will automatically be entered in the Sweepstakes to win the prize offered in the Sweepstakes.
If entering via a mobile phone or other web-enabled device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries that do not comply with these Official Rules, or that otherwise contain incomplete, prohibited, inappropriate, offensive, infringing, or otherwise unlawful or unacceptable content as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified, and will not receive an entry into the Sweepstakes (without notice to you). If you enter the Sweepstakes and are discovered to not be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes, you will be disqualified.
- Prizes; Odds of Winning. 3 potential grand prize winner (“Grand Prize Winner”) will be selected at random by Sponsor from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, provided any such potential grand prize winner must comply with these Official Rules as a condition to receiving the grand prize. The grand prize offered is 1 year of Elite. All taxes and, except as otherwise provided hereunder, all costs and expenses, arising from the receipt or use of a prize are your sole responsibility, including obtaining any visas or travel permissions. You may not transfer or assign your right to receive a prize. No prize substitutions are permitted, except by Sponsor which reserves the right to change or replace a prize with a prize of comparable or greater retail value at any time. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received at the time of the drawing. Additional restrictions, limitations, and exclusions may apply.
- Notification of Winner. First week of the following month (the “Notification Date”), the potential grand prize winners will be selected by Sponsor in a random drawing from all eligible entries received in the Sweepstakes Period, and the potential winner will be sent an email notification from Sponsor, or a telephone call or mailed notification from Sponsor, with instructions on how to claim the applicable prize (the “Notification”). The potential winners will be required to follow instructions on the Notification, and provide Sponsor with his/her first and last name, date of birth, complete address, city, state, and ZIP code, telephone number, and e-mail address, and such other information as required by Sponsor, and the potential winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility Release, Liability Release and Publicity Release (except where prohibited), to be returned within fourteen (14) days of the date on the Notification, or the prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, another potential winner will be selected at random from the eligible entries received during that Sweepstakes Period. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize, fails to return the completed and executed Affidavits and Releases within the specified timeframe as required, or if the Notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, the applicable prize will be forfeited and another potential winner will be selected at random from the eligible entries received during that Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor reserves the right not to award a prize if Sponsor is unable to declare a potential winner the winner within a reasonable timeframe, which shall be subject to Sponsor’s sole discretion. By accepting or using a prize, the winner agrees that Sponsor can use the winner’s name, state of residence, voice, and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law. Should there be a dispute regarding who may have submitted an entry, that entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the account at the time the entry was made. All decisions of Sponsor shall be binding and final. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner.
- Internet/General Provisions/Limitation of Liability. Sponsor is not responsible for entries (including, without limitation, data transmissions) that are late, lost, tampered with, illegible, unintelligible, incomplete, garbled, delayed, mutilated, forged, destroyed, stolen, misdirected, undeliverable, or mailed postage due or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, and such entries will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone, or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled, or misdirected transmissions, data input errors, typographical errors on its website or in these Official Rules, or any other error of any kind whether human, mechanical, or electronic, including, without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information regardless of the cause. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, as solely determined by the judges, will be disqualified and entry material/data that has been tampered with or altered is void. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed, or like entry methods or the use of multiple accounts to make entries will void all entries affected by such methods and be deemed tampering. You are prohibited from assisting or encouraging anyone to make more than one entry. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such person’s eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes at any time, and for any reason that it may determine in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel the Sweepstakes and select the winners for the prizes from all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation. Sponsor is not responsible for any problem with a Sweepstakes entry generated by computer hardware or software malfunction, error, or failure. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If a potential winning entry is made online, that potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the potential winning entry or account. Sponsor reserves the right to amend these Official Rules at any time during the Sweepstakes.
- Disputes/Choice of Law. The laws of the State of Colorado shall govern the Sweepstakes. Except where prohibited, you agree that this Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado and: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Boulder County, Colorado; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees (except as otherwise provided in these Official Rules); (c) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”); and (d) you hereby waive all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Under no circumstances shall Sponsor’s aggregate liability to you or any entrant of the Sweepstakes exceed One Dollar ($1.00).
- Winner List/Copy of Official Rules. To receive the names of the prize winners, send the request and a separate, self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: Scott’s Cheap Flights, PO Box 202636, Denver CO 80220, Attn: Referral Sweepstakes – Winner’s List.