As Lifecycle and Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the member journey for our 1.6M+ members to drive activation, retention, and product and feature adoption. You will also be responsible for driving awareness and performance of the Scott’s Cheap Flights Scholarship Program and Swag Shop. You will take a data-driven approach to creating and optimizing automated and promotional campaigns, A/B tests, segmentation and continual data analysis and experimentation.
In the short term, you will:
- Optimize strategy and execute campaigns and messages for the activation, upgrade, retention, referral, up-sell/cross-sell, and win-back
- Identify opportunities and develop strategies to increase Premium membership conversions through various channels (email, push, in-app messages, etc.)
- Create, review, and edit copy to ensure it stays on brand, delights members, and contributes positively to our goals
- Optimize existing marketing campaigns and create new campaigns with A/B tests on subject lines, content, audience segmentation, etc.
- Analyze the data to identify key inflection points and drop-offs in the customer journey and identify opportunities to engage our members with targeted messaging
- Run and monitor reports on the various lifecycle marketing initiatives
In the long term, you will:
- Drive awareness of the Scott’s Cheap Flights Scholarship program
- Optimize the e-commerce offering and increase sales performance that directly funds the program
- Leverage personalization to deliver the right message to the right person at the right time based on their persona, geography, preferences, and other attributes
- Collaborate with the Product team to support the launch of new products and features, and ensure the necessary tools are in place for analytics, testing, and automation
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience in Lifecycle, Product Marketing, or a transferable background
- A proven track record of managing various B2C lifecycle marketing campaigns including activation, retention, engagement, and win back
- Experience working with CRM tools like Iterable or Braze
- A data-driven and analytical approach to marketing decision making
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States and plan to work full-time in the United States
Not required, but will set you apart:
- Experience marketing e-commerce store performance
- Experience working in a remote environment
Why you might love working here:
- 100% remote work environment, so go ahead and bring your dog to work or wear your PJ's to the office!
- Open vacation policy, with a 3 week minimum!
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) with a 5% match
- Up to 12-weeks of paid family leave
- Meetup meals when you cross paths with a co-worker
- Continuing education & development reimbursement
- Yearly team retreat (this year we went to Riviera Maya!)
- Challenging problems to solve and an awesome team to collaborate with every single day
We want you to bring your authentic self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to age; appearance; color; gender identity and/or expression; genetics; family or parental status; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; mental, physical, or sensory disability; national, social or ethnic origin; past or present military service; sexual orientation; socioeconomic status; race; religion or belief.